Ashburton Baptist Church Playgroup offers a range of activities for 0 to kinder age children.
The facilities we use offer a range of indoor and outdoor play areas for activities such as painting, crafts, play dough, sand and water play, role-play, climbing, movement and singing.
|Tuesday||10:00 to 11:30am|
10:00 to 11:30am
2:30 to 4:00pm
Playgroup operates during school terms.
Funding & Fees
Playgroup is managed by a committee of volunteers and is financed by parent fees.
|Fees (2012):||$100 per family yearly (or $50 per semester)|
This money is put towards the upgrade and maintenance of toys and equipment, supplies for craft activities, tea and coffee, special events and a contribution to the church to help cover utilities.
- Parents/carers bring morning tea for their own children.
- Tea and coffee are provided for parents/carers to help themselves.
- We generally have free play until 11:05am, followed by morning tea for the children and then singing.
- As a parent run group we have a roster for the various duties (vacuuming, washing dishes, washing paint/glue brushes). Everyone is responsible for the general packing up.
- All parents/carers are responsible for the supervision of their own children at all times.
Places are limited so contact the church office for more information.